We have several processes that we aren't able to identify the exact cause of the problem. I will use Grace's QI tools to begin to break down the process. I know how to involve everyone in the office and have everyone contribute to outlining the present, looking at solutions, evaluating effectiveness and moving toward sustainable improvements that can measure success.
This training will address the Ten Essential Public Health Services:
- Monitor health status to identify and solve community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships and action to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure competent public and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
To begin the module click The Ten Essential Health Services.