The CPHP is one of my top go-to resources when I don’t know an answer to a public health related question, and, especially when I don’t even know how to begin find an answer. The staff are all focused on making public health great in our state, are well-connected to individuals doing excellent work, and are always helpful, approachable and kind. Without a doubt, the CPHP houses some of my favorite public health professionals. From the individual technical assistance they provide to facilitating group trainings throughout Colorado, the CPHP is invaluable and one of the greatest assets within the Colorado Public Health community.
The Colorado Patient Navigator, Community Health Worker and Promotor de Salud Alliance Member Meeting - April 6, 2017 1:00-3:00 pm MT
The Colorado Patient Navigator, Community Health Worker and Promotor de Salud Alliance Member Meeting.
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm MT
Location: In-person and online
- Online: Link will be emailed to registrants prior to April 6.
- In-person: Anschutz Campus - 13070 E 19th Ave 80045 Education 1, Rm 1500
- Note: If you are attending in person, allow yourself an additonal 15 minutes to park, pay for parking and locate the building.
- Campus Map: Click here to view a campus map. Visitor lots are marked pink.
Complete Survey Monkey to Register
Registration for this event is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
- 1:10-1:25p - Review of the Charter and PN CHW PdS Alliance Moving Ahead: Chris
- Review of the Charter (this will be sent to people prior)
- Discussion About Proposal with Moving Ahead Implementation of Charter Bylaws
- Opportunities for PN CHW and PdS Steering Committee Participation
- 1:25-2:10p - Patient Evaluation and Tracking –Concept and Tools: Linda B
- Overall measurements and sources to note evaluation measures should be implemented
- New Tool Being Built
- Interactive Session to Work with Prototype
- 2:10-2:50p - PN CHW and PdS Show and Tell (5 min to get situated): ECHO Team and Andi
- People are broken out in groups based on their specific area of interest or populations (in person small groups, breakout via online)
- Each person shares a tool or asset they are most proud of or would be helpful to others-something to showcase!
- Each groups picks their top 2 (max 2) tools in the group to share with the larger group.
- 2:50-3:00p - Closing
Is Your Information in the United Way 2-1-1 PN CHW and PdS Portal?
The Alliance Portal, serves as the Alliance’s website AND, a search tool that will allow PNs, CHWs, PdS connect with each other, their community organizations and medical providers or their clients to connect to services.
Is Your Information in the PN CHW PN Portal?!?! Here’s How:!!
Calling United Way 2-1-1 and Reference the Alliance Portal to enter your information at the home United Way 2-1-1 Office. 303-561-2112 or enter your information in the survey link below and a United Way 2-1-1 Operator will call you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LCRNSYP
Interested in Becoming a Member of the Steering Committee?
If you are interested in exploring the opportunity to become a steering committee member, please provide your name and contact information on the note cards.
OR contact current steering committee members:
Chris Armijo email@example.com
Andrea Dwyer firstname.lastname@example.org
Or check out the PN Alliance portal at https://chwpn.communityos.org/cms/node/103 for more information about the work of the Alliance
Ideas or Thoughts about Future Meetings or Today’s Meeting?
Write it down on the note card or fill out the survey coming soon!